Pelican Storm cases are among the most easy-to-handle, durable cases available to protect sensitive and valuable equipment.
Each Pelican Storm case comes with easy press & pull latches, molded-in lockable hasps, soft-grip handles, and a VORTEX™ automatic pressure equalization valve. Pelican Storm cases are available in multiple sizes, are watertight, and some can meet carry-on regulations.
At Custom Case Group, we create customized Pelican Storm cases to protect your equipment during transport. These cases can be customized with foam interiors, padded divider sets, bezel kits, and more to meet your unique needs and requirements.
- RESILIENT HPX™ – High-impact shell.
- PRESS & PULL LATCHES – Unique press & pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay securely closed under stress or impact.
- RUGGED IN-LINE WHEELS – Ball-bearing wheels provide low-friction, low-drag rolling for easy movement of heavy loads. (Available on select models.)
- DOUBLE-LAYERED, SOFT-GRIP HANDLES – Tested and proven strong, these comfort grips are made to withstand heavy loads.
- MOLDED-IN HASPS – Unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard-size padlocks, offering another layer of security.
- ROUNDED DEFLECTIVE CORNERS – The corners of a Pelican Storm case deflect and absorb impact, dispersing kinetic energy throughout the case to ensure contents remain safe drop after drop.
- VORTEX™ VALVE – A permanently attached Vortex™ valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water and won’t unscrew from the case.