For over 40 years, the Pelican Protector Case has been the standard go-to injection-molded case for those looking for the ultimate in product protection.
The Pelican Protector series has been enhanced with special features that make them tough as nails. When you need extreme protection from the elements and an impact-resistant case that can withstand hard drops, a Pelican Protector case is the answer.
At Custom Case Group, we can create a customized Pelican Protector case made with copolymer polypropylene, using an open-cell core and solid-wall construction, along with a range of customizable options, including foam insert options and more.
- RESILIENT HPX™ – The secret is the tongue & groove fit with a polymer O-ring acting as a waterproof seal.
- EASY ROLLER – Stainless steel ball-bearing wheels last longer and ride smoother, and the nylon hub adjacent to the stainless steel is made to resist heat. The result is less wear & tear on the polyurethane wheel.
- REINFORCED PADLOCK PROTECTORS – Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors provide added strength and security against cutting and theft.
- DOUBLE-THROW LATCHES – These latches are smarter and easier to open. It’s the classic “C” clamp design with a secondary movement that works like a pry bar to start the release and offers plenty of leverage to open with a light pull.
- FOAM – Most Pelican™ cases come standard with Pick N Pluck™ foam. Replacement foam is available for most models. To order a case with no foam, add “NF” to the catalog number. Cases come standard with Pick N Pluck™ foam. Replacement foam is available for most models. To order a case with no foam, add “NF” to the catalog number.
- NAMEPLATE – Custom engraved nameplates are available for a nominal fee.