The Trade Show Industry Can Get Greener
Read Tim’s Latest Article to Find Out How
Our valued partners in the trade show industry will be the first to admit that there’s a critical need for better sustainability in the sector.
That’s exactly why, recently, our friends over at Trade Show News Network were happy to publish an article by CCG’s president, Tim Jennings, about ways the trade show industry might get greener.
In the article, Tim gives five little tips that pack a big punch when it comes to sustainability:
- Buying Quality – Because good stuff lasts longer.
- Going Local – Because renting locally limits the need for shipping.
- Thinking Lean – Because lean principles make for a strong foundation for sustainability.
- Repurposing and Reusing – That one sort of speaks for itself, especially when it comes to reusable cases.
- Giving Back – Because why throw good stuff away when there are all kinds of non-profits who would love to have it?
If you’re interested in learning more, hop on over to the full article, "The Trade Show Industry Can Get Greener. Here's How." We promise you’ll learn a thing or two. And you might even be inspired to purchase a few reusable cases to kick-start your own sustainability program!
More From Custom Case Group: