- Custom Cases
- Industries & Applications
- Success Stories
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Request a Quote
- Buy Now
Pelican Laptop Cases are designed for everyone, from the busy student to the traveling businessman. They can withstand abuse and extreme weather conditions. Your laptop will be protected from dust, shock and water damage. Pelican has a laptop case to fit virtually every size of laptop. All Pelican Laptop Cases come with a Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
EPS and SCS are dedicated to providing laptop cases that meet individual applications and the requirements of a variety of industries. We can provide extra security with added locks and more protection with shock absorbing trays. Pelican Laptop Cases can be as standard or deluxe as you need.
- WATERTIGHT - The secret is the tongue and groove fit with a polymer o-ring acting as a waterproof seal.
- EASY ROLLER - Stainless steel ball bearing wheels last longer and ride smoother. The nylon hub adjacent to the stainless steel is made to resist heat. The result is less wear and tear on the polyurethane wheel.
- REINFORCED PADLOCK PROTECTORS - Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
- DOUBLE-THROW LATCHES - The Double-Throw latches are smarter and easier to open: it's the classic "C" clamp design with a secondary movement that works like a pry bar to start the release and offers plenty of leverage to open with a light pull.
- FOAM - All Pelican™ cases (except Micro Case Series™ cases, Memory Card Cases, 1780, 1780HL, and1780RF) come standard with Pick N Pluck™ foam. 1700,1720,1750 Cases come standard with 3 piece foam sets. Replacement foam is available for all models (except Memory Card Cases, i1010, and i1030, i1015). To order a case with no foam, add NF to the catalog number.
- NAMEPLATE - Custom engraved nameplates are available for a nominal fee.
Common Laptop Case Customizations
- Locking Latches
- Atmospheric Purge Valve
- Lid Organizers
- Shoulder Straps
- Shock Absorbing Trays
- Computer Bottom Inserts
- Name Plates
Laptop cases are designed to meet the following certifications. The Custom Case Group can test and certify to additional certifications to meet your requirements.
- MIL C-4150J
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- STANAG 4280