- Custom Cases
- Industries & Applications
- Success Stories
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Request a Quote
- Buy Now
Pelican Storm cases are some of the most easy-to-handle, durable cases available for sensitive and valuable equipment. Every Pelican Storm case comes with easy Press & Pull® latches, molded-in lockable hasps, soft-grip handles and an automatic pressure equalization valve. These cases are watertight and meet carry-on regulations. All Pelican Storm cases are Guaranteed for Life.
At EPS and SCS, we can deliver a customized Pelican Storm case to protect your equipment during transport. These cases can be customized with foam interiors, padded divider sets, bezel kits and more to meet your needs and requirements.
Pelican Storm Anatomy
- RESILIENT HPX™ - High impact shell.
- PRESS & PULL LATCHES - Unique Press & Pull Latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress.
- RUGGED IN-LINE WHEELS - Ball bearing wheels provide low-friction, low drag rolling for easy movement of heavy loads. Available on select models.
- DOUBLE-LAYERED, SOFT-GRIP HANDLES - Tested and proven strong, these comfort grips withstand heavy loads.
- MOLDED IN HASPS - Unbreakable molded-in hasps, allow you to add standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security.
- ROUNDED DEFLECTIVE CORNERS - The corners of a Pelican™ Storm Case™ deflect and absorb impact, dispensing kinetic energy throughout the case to ensure contents remain safe drop after drop.
- VORTEX™ VALVE - Permanently attached Vortex™ valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
Common Pelican Storm Case Customizations
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Lid Organizers
- Padded Dividers
- Bezel Kits
- Name Plates
- Wheels & Casters
Pelican Storm cases are designed to meet the following certifications. The Custom Case Group can test and certify to additional certifications to meet your requirements.
- ATA 300