- Custom Cases
- Industries & Applications
- Success Stories
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Request a Quote
- Buy Now
Pelican Hardigg military cases can stand up to transport in the harshest environments in the world. They are designed to protect medical supplies, weapons, and computer and IT equipment. Some can even be converted into mobile offices for field operations.
These military cases are often lightweight and tested to be waterproof, dustproof, airtight and chemically resistant.
At EPS and SCS, we provide the very best to handle everything that today’s modern military needs. Our solutions can meet the most stringent military standards, and we can offer custom designs for the most sensitive and critical equipment.
- MOLDED-IN STACKING RIBS - Secure Non-Slip Stacking on Matched Size Cases
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLES - A Pelican-Hardigg Patented Feature, Heavy-Duty, Spring Loaded to Lay
- Flat PATENTED MOLDED-IN METAL INSERTS - Catch and Hinge Attachment Points, Designed to Distribute Load to Case Walls
- RECESSED HARDWARE - Hardware Protected from Impact, Snag Free Transport
- DOUBLE WALLED RIM FOR TONGUE-IN-GROOVE SEAL - Remains Sealed After Impact, Splash and Rain Resistant, Air and Watertight Options
- POSITIVE ANTI-SHEAR LOCKS - Prevent Lid Separation Upon Impact, Minimize Hardware Stress
- REINFORCED CORNERS AND EDGES - 15% to 20% Thicker Corners and Edges for Added Impact Protection
Common Military Case Customizations
- Custom Case Sizes
- Custom Foam Interiors
- Extra Storage
Military cases are designed to meet the following certifications. The Custom Case Group can test and certify to additional certifications to meet your requirements.